Your first visit to Old Town Dental is a special time. It is the start of a close, long-term relationship with your dentist and your dental team. On your first visit, you will receive a variety of assessments designed to help us get to know you and to get a complete picture of your dental and overall health. Afterward, you will receive a personal consultation that includes an overview of your treatment options. There will be many opportunities for you to ask any questions you have as well. Your first visit will include:
- Digital radiographs (X-rays)
- Periodontal and restorative evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
- TMJ evaluation
- Intraoral exam and photos
- Cosmetic assessment of tooth color and alignment
- Professional hygiene treatment based on above evaluations
We’re here to help. Contact Us!
Enter your information and we’ll be in touch soon!